$4,999.00 down to
Italy, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom
Rome, Florence, Venice, Verona, Zurich, Grindelwald, Lucerne, Bern, Paris, Rouen, Eperleques, Canterbury, London
- Visit the ‘Eternal City’ – Rome, and experience Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the Roman Colosseum
- While in incomparable Florence, take in the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Piazza della Signoria
- Among the canals of Venice, visit Saint Mark´s Basilica, and the legendary glass-makers of Murano
- Walk through the setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet – Verona – the city of lovers
- Travel through Switzerland’s Interlaken region, visiting stunningly scenic Grindelwald and Lucerne
- Visit Paris, and see the Eiffel Tower, River Seine, Latin Quarter, Louvre Museum, and more!
- From the northern French coast, take a ferry across the English Channel
- Get to know the capital of the United Kingdom, with a guided tour of London
NOTE: The map at right indicates the tour itinerary with a black dotted line, and the cruise extension (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE) in blue.
NOTE: Some flights may depart one day later, and may involve up to two transits.
|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|27 Jul||05 Oct||$1,500|
|10 Aug||19 Oct|
|24 Aug||09 Nov|
|07 Sep||23 Nov|
|21 Sep||30 Nov|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge: $700
** = Peak Season Surcharge: $1000
- Return economy class international airfares and taxes flying China Southern Airlines or similar (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day later and may involve up to 2 transits per leg
- 11 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels in twin rooms with private facilities.
Please Note: Hotels will vary depending on group size and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure. Double rooms and Triple share are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour. See below for details.
- Evening Transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome, Latin Quartier of Paris, Candem District of London, Leicester/Soho area in London
- City Tours: Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, London
- Ticket/Admission: Colosseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker Eperlecques, Traditional Afternoon Tea in London
- Boat: Vaporetto along the canals, Boat trip along River Seine
- Ferry: Calais (France) to Dover (UK)
- Funicular: Cable car up to Grindenwald First
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary.
- Tipping is not mandatory on this tour. Please tip guides, drivers etc. at your discretion.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses