$2,999.00 down to
Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nagoya, Mt. Fuji, Tokyo
- Discover Osaka, with a day free at leisure and a selection of optional activities
- In Nara, visit the Great Eastern Temple with its Great Buddha Hall – the world’s largest wooden building
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park
- Visit Nagoya’s Inuyama Castle, and explore Osu Shopping Street’s 1200 shops and restaurants
- Drink from clear springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji
- Enjoy optional activities or free time in Tokyo
Starting your tour of Japan in Osaka, you’ll visit Kyoto and Nara – famous for their well-preserved ancient castles, temples, and monuments. In Nagoya, visit Inuyama Castle, and explore the 1200 shops and restaurants of Osu Shopping Street. Japan’s stunning natural endowments are on the itinerary too, in the form of sacred Mount Fuji and the surrounding region. Your trip wraps up with time free in Tokyo, for sightseeing, shopping, or your choice of a diverse range of optional activities.
From June to August, it is the best time to view fresh spring greens and enjoy the warm climate.
The end of Oct through early Nov is the best time to see crimson leaves in Autumn.
Late March to early April is historically the best time to view cherry blossoms, but we can’t guarantee that they will flower on these dates as they are highly seasonal and subject to climatic conditions.
Note: Some flights may depart one day later.
NOTE: Optional activities are not guided and transportation is self-arranged. Nikko Day Tour is not available in 2020.
|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
Valued at $2,999
Valued at $3,299
|20 Mar***||22 May||09 Oct|
|27 Mar***||05 Jun||23 Oct|
|03 Apr***||19 Jun||06 Nov*|
|10 Apr***||03 Jul**||13 Nov*|
|08 May||25 Sep**|
* = Peak Season Surcharge: $300
** = Cherry Blossom Season Surcharge: $800
- Economy airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges from Sydney or Melbourne with a full service Chinese (eg. China Eastern/Southern, Air China, China Airlines) or other Asian carrier (e.g. Vietnam/Thai/Malaysia Air)
- 6 nights 3 to 4 star locally rated hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Coach transportation & transfers
- Admissions to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Tipping: $80
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses